skotodinio

Friday, August 27, 2004

wow! my first blog! i never thought i'd give it a try but here i am hehehe (thanks to a friend who invited me, i finally tried it out!) :D

anyway, to start this off i'd like to introduce my blog title "without wax" a lot would probably ask what it means but as a teaser, i will not tell anyone what it means! :D hehe

as for the title of this post...let's just say i was studying too much philo...i was supposed to have my midterms last wednesday but due to the bad weather (woohoo!!! or awww...) i wasn't able to go to school for the oral midterms...

the term skotodinio is Greek i think and it means spiralling into darkness (roughly translated from Filipino)

this is how i see myself right now as i try to answer questions on my own and as i venture around my head for answers i might never find in there...yes that's right, i'm a thinker and somehow this nature of mine has been both a curse and a blessing...

a blessing for me because it gives me great pleasure to think of a lot scenarios but a curse because i just can't stop thinking...plunging deeper into the darkness...an endless cycle of thinking...it does get tiresome but eventually after a moment of rest the spiralling continues...

thanks to daph i was able to find this and somehow it does appropriately describe what i am like


Morpheus



i guess that is just about all i can say for the meantime, and since this is a feeble attempt to write a blog the next entry might take a while hehehe

important note: today happens to be the birthday of my twinlet, Elaine! Happy Happy Birthday! :D

2 comments:

Enzo said...

beautiful first entry mic :)

I can relate.. (well about the thinking part anyway.. )

captainpineda said...

enzo,

i know you can relate magkasama tayo nag-iisip nung nasa
caliraya tayo hehehe